After working in the real estate market for over a decade, I’ve seen my fair share of the good and the bad that can occur when developing or investing in US real estate. As the founder and CEO at Rycal Investment Group, I have worked on both residential and commercial land projects for foreign investors interested in US real estate. Rycal’s involvement with these project spans a spectrum of capacities from purchasing to renovating and selling to renting residential properties as well as developing new build real estate.
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5m into ‘revolutionary’ battery technology (Swindon Advertiser, 28 Oct 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5 million into CRTG, an Innovative Technology (EU Reporter, 25 Oct 2019) Group
- The Carlton James Group Invests $2.5 million into The Coretec Group (CRTG), an Innovative Technology Group
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)