It’s no secret that global economy depends on the success of the individual economies of world superpowers China and the United States. This has been a fact for quite some time. What is interesting, however, is the recent focus of THE economic policy shown by both countries. The U.S., has begun looking for ways to bring trade back inside its own borders. China, on the other hand, has begun working to connect many countries to make other regions – and itself – more prosperous. So, which economy should we be most positive about right now?
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5m into ‘revolutionary’ battery technology (Swindon Advertiser, 28 Oct 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5 million into CRTG, an Innovative Technology (EU Reporter, 25 Oct 2019) Group
- The Carlton James Group Invests $2.5 million into The Coretec Group (CRTG), an Innovative Technology Group
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)