It’s no secret that global economy depends on the success of the individual economies of world superpowers China and the United States. This has been a fact for quite some time. What is interesting, however, is the recent focus of THE economic policy shown by both countries. The U.S., has begun looking for ways to bring trade back inside its own borders. China, on the other hand, has begun working to connect many countries to make other regions – and itself – more prosperous. So, which economy should we be most positive about right now?
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (Swindon Advertiser, 25 June 2019)
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (This is Wiltshire, 25 June 2019)
- The Carlton James Group Invests $1.8m into 3tone, an Industry-Leading Music Management Group & Record Label
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)