BRITAIN should offer visas arrangements to countries like India to facilitate future post-Brexit trade deals with countries outside of the European Union, claimed CEO of Carlton James Group, Simon Calton.
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (Swindon Advertiser, 25 June 2019)
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (This is Wiltshire, 25 June 2019)
- The Carlton James Group Invests $1.8m into 3tone, an Industry-Leading Music Management Group & Record Label
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)