European Business caught up with Simon Calton, CEO of the Carlton James Group, a private investment group specializing in diversified portfolios across varying global asset classes, who like many, believes there will be a negative impact on the economy, mainly the weakening of the euro which will create ripple effect on economies across the world.
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (Swindon Advertiser, 25 June 2019)
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (This is Wiltshire, 25 June 2019)
- The Carlton James Group Invests $1.8m into 3tone, an Industry-Leading Music Management Group & Record Label
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)