European Business caught up with Simon Calton, CEO of the Carlton James Group, a private investment group specializing in diversified portfolios across varying global asset classes, who like many, believes there will be a negative impact on the economy, mainly the weakening of the euro which will create ripple effect on economies across the world.
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5m into ‘revolutionary’ battery technology (Swindon Advertiser, 28 Oct 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5 million into CRTG, an Innovative Technology (EU Reporter, 25 Oct 2019) Group
- The Carlton James Group Invests $2.5 million into The Coretec Group (CRTG), an Innovative Technology Group
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)