European Business caught up with Simon Calton, CEO of the Carlton James Group, a private investment group specializing in diversified portfolios across varying global asset classes, who like many, believes there will be a negative impact on the economy, mainly the weakening of the euro which will create ripple effect on economies across the world.
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests more than £1 million into MMA media management (Swindon Advertiser, 13 August 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests more than £1 million into MMA media management (This is Wiltshire, 13 August 2019)
- Fighting for success: Why should you look to invest in MMA? (Business Leader, 9 August 2019)