European Business caught up with Simon Calton, CEO of the Carlton James Group, a private investment group specializing in diversified portfolios across varying global asset classes, who like many, believes there will be a negative impact on the economy, mainly the weakening of the euro which will create ripple effect on economies across the world.
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)
- Can Brexit Create Investment Opportunities The Global Investor (European Business Magazine, 9 May 2019)
- CEO urges UK to ‘open its doors’ to facilitate GLOBAL Britain trade deals – ‘Why not?’ (Express, 1 May 2019)
- Political & economic turmoil in Venezuela threatens Latin American & global markets (Caribbean News Now, 25 March 2019)