THE ongoing trade war between US and China will soon become an issue for post-Brexit Britain when the UK will be forced to make a “careful” choice between its “biggest trade partners” in the world, Simon Calton has warned.
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)
- Can Brexit Create Investment Opportunities The Global Investor (European Business Magazine, 9 May 2019)
- CEO urges UK to ‘open its doors’ to facilitate GLOBAL Britain trade deals – ‘Why not?’ (Express, 1 May 2019)
- Political & economic turmoil in Venezuela threatens Latin American & global markets (Caribbean News Now, 25 March 2019)