Intrepid travellers ventured through blistering deserts and snow-capped mountains for just the chance to garner invaluable goods from lands of legend. A path known through the ages as the Silk Road. Although intercontinental trade formally began during the Han Dynasty, ruling from 206 B.C. to 22 A.D., the route dates even further back. From the linking of China to Constantinople, to branching throughout the subcontinents of India, Northern Africa and the Middle-East.
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5m into ‘revolutionary’ battery technology (Swindon Advertiser, 28 Oct 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5 million into CRTG, an Innovative Technology (EU Reporter, 25 Oct 2019) Group
- The Carlton James Group Invests $2.5 million into The Coretec Group (CRTG), an Innovative Technology Group
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)