Intrepid travellers ventured through blistering deserts and snow-capped mountains for just the chance to garner invaluable goods from lands of legend. A path known through the ages as the Silk Road. Although intercontinental trade formally began during the Han Dynasty, ruling from 206 B.C. to 22 A.D., the route dates even further back. From the linking of China to Constantinople, to branching throughout the subcontinents of India, Northern Africa and the Middle-East.
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)
- Can Brexit Create Investment Opportunities The Global Investor (European Business Magazine, 9 May 2019)
- CEO urges UK to ‘open its doors’ to facilitate GLOBAL Britain trade deals – ‘Why not?’ (Express, 1 May 2019)
- Political & economic turmoil in Venezuela threatens Latin American & global markets (Caribbean News Now, 25 March 2019)