Intrepid travellers ventured through blistering deserts and snow-capped mountains for just the chance to garner invaluable goods from lands of legend. A path known through the ages as the Silk Road. Although intercontinental trade formally began during the Han Dynasty, ruling from 206 B.C. to 22 A.D., the route dates even further back. From the linking of China to Constantinople, to branching throughout the subcontinents of India, Northern Africa and the Middle-East.
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (Swindon Advertiser, 25 June 2019)
- Carlton James Group invest £1.4m into 3tone (This is Wiltshire, 25 June 2019)
- The Carlton James Group Invests $1.8m into 3tone, an Industry-Leading Music Management Group & Record Label
- The Global Economic Impact of Brexit (FA News, 31 May 2019)
- BREXIT WARNING: UK WILL be dragged in US-China trade war – ‘We need to be VERY careful’ (Express, 10 May 2019)