The Carlton James Group, a private investment group specialising in diversified portfolios across varying global asset classes including equity, capital markets, trading and real estate, is proud to announce the most recent investment by the group’s flagship mutual fund – the Diversified Alpha Fund (DAF). DAF has commenced lending to the Coretec Group, a US publicly traded company committed to the development of material technologies for applications within a wide range of industries that include energy storage, solar, solid state lighting, printable electronics and even 3D displays.
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5m into ‘revolutionary’ battery technology (Swindon Advertiser, 28 Oct 2019)
- Carlton James Group invests $2.5 million into CRTG, an Innovative Technology (EU Reporter, 25 Oct 2019) Group
- The Carlton James Group Invests $2.5 million into The Coretec Group (CRTG), an Innovative Technology Group
- Breaking the trend: Investing in non-traditional asset classes (Master Investor, 9 Oct 2019)
- The ‘hallmarks of a recession’ behind the political noise (Investment Week, 3 Sept 2019)